Terms & Conditions
The term idanceirish or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 60 Killyleagh Street, Crossgar, Co. Down N. Ireland. BT30 9DQ. Company No. NI614268 Our VAT Number is 843361238. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- When making use of any promotions found on our website you may only use one offer per transaction and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- idanceirish reserves the right to end a promotion at any time
- A Promotion is only redeemable against in stock items, orders for out of stock items can not be accepted.
- The Promotions can not be used to purchase gift vouchers
- Promotions can be used multiply times
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
- Promotions can not be applied retrospectively
- Please note on certain products there is a 30 day guarantee offered, ie Hullachan Pro, as per the the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- On Capezio Boys Reel shoes, there is NO guarantee offered, as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.